Journal of Rare Earths
• Supervised by : China Association for Science and Technology
• Sponsored by : The Chinese Society of Rare Earths
• Editor-in-chief : Xu Guangxian
(Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences)
• Associate Editor-in-chief : Yan Chunhua (Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences)
• Publication No.: ISSN 1002-0721
• Periodicity : Monthly
• Abstracted/Indexed in : SCI, EI, MA, Corrosion Abstracts, Japanese Science and Technology Agency(JST, Jap.),
Abstract Journal (AJ,Russ.), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts（CSA, UK），Scopus
• Address : Editorial Office of Journal of Rare Earths,
2 Xinjiekouwai Str., Beijing 100088, P.R.China
• Tel : +86-10-62014832
• Fax : +86-10-62014832
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
• Web site: http://www.re-journal.com/en/
Started in 1990, Journal of Rare Earths reports studies on the 17 rare earth elements. It is a unique English-language international science and technology journal which publishes original high-quality works on various aspects of basic theory and applied science in the field of rare earths(RE). It represents high academic standards and new progress in the RE field.The journal accepts contributions from authors both in China and abroad. It is not only an important resource in which technicians publish and obtain their latest research results on RE, but also an important way of reflecting the updated progress in RE research field.
Journal of Rare Earths publishes research papers, reviews, notes, letters and science & technology news which reflect the latest progress in the fields of RE chemistry & hydrometallurgy, RE metallography & pyrometallurgy, RE new materials, RE solid state physics & solid state chemistry, RE analysis & test, RE geology & ore dressing, etc.
The editorial committee of Journal of Rare Earths consists of many prominent scientists and experts in China and abroad, in whom 24 are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences or members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and 13 are from U.S.A., Japan,Switzerland,Canada and Belgium,etc. Because of its important academic impact and status in RE field in China, it has won many honors awarded by related organizations such as CAST Award for Outstanding International S&T Journals, International Outstanding S&T Journal of China in 2011 and 2012’ The Highest International Impact Academic Journals of China,etc.
From 2006, Journal of Rare Earths is published by Elsevier B.V.. Through the forum of the ScienceDirect of Elsevier, the journal is being transmitted all over the world. Information is also available on http://www.sciencedirect.com